nuffnangers

let us pray for the people of Japan




Some of the pictures were taken around Graduate School of Business as well as during my way for lunch.
It has been raining for the past weeks but this time it rained radiation. People are advise to stay indoor and if they have to go out, use umbrella or raincoat. Expecting a lot of cars on the road for the next few days.

The necklace I wore(which is my favorite currently) was bought in Singapore during my Christmas trip last year. S$9.90. Cheap ain't it? It is a horoscope necklace even though it is not my star.

I'm grateful that I can still wake up to the morning breeze, have a warm bath, have a nice breakfast where else in Japan people are fighting to survive. Even a clean water to drink is like rabbit hunting. To get 1 meal a day is like finding the rarest diamond on earth. 3 disaster for one country. Isn't that too much to handle. God, we pray that you'll ease the burden of these people. Give them strength to live for themselves and their family. Your test on earth are far too great for us to carry. Help save the innocent life.

*Well, let us all ray that God be with us through these hard times. Show us the way and guide us through all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment