nuffnangers

down to memory and RCQ...What RCQ???

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."
- C. S. Lewis




A blog post in the famous Vivy's blog reminded me of my good 'ol school days. I follow her blog every single day. It is amazing how a young lady who's obviously younger than me [duh!] is juggling so many things in her hand...Girl power I'd say....

Anyway, it kind of reminded me of my high school years...Oh btw, happy birthday to along [a very best friend of mine]. She's turning 27 this year...Gosh, it will be my turn after this...We were thrashers in school..We even have a group by the name RCQ [Ransack Chics Quest] and you know what, we even have a little evil BLACK BOOK...Where we jot down all the secrets about everyone in school...Hahaha..Don't be deceived with our tudung appearance...If I'm not mistaken we have 7 members [all girls] in the group...We were considered as the pioneer group in school...Even some of the teachers hated us...And we even caused a teacher to 'resigned' in teaching our class and some even cried...The BLACK BOOK is in the safe-keeping of Along...Will get her to bring it back to Penang to let us read...AHahahahaha...It would be fun...

I miss my school days...Carefree and nothing to worry about...The only thing you need to worry is EXAM...I hate that part..I guess everyone's the same....Well, we can't turn back time, can't we? I'm glad that all of us are still friends for the past 14 years and I guess still going strong...

1 comment:

  1. muhahahaha..i'm the book-keeper.
    and mana hadiah?
    ekekekkek

    ReplyDelete