nuffnangers

late at nite


It's 1.47am on Sunday wee-hour. I can't sleep as I'm not sleepy but I didn't take my nap in the afternoon. It has been going on like this for the past weeks. Even during weekdays. I have to force myself to sleep. Lost of appetite and so on...This is so tiring...

Daddy and mummy has gone to Singapore. they were here for the past 4 days so at least I don't feel lonely. BFF will be in KL for the next almost 2 weeks. So I guess this week will be a very boring week for me. Go to work , come home, dinner and off to be. I'm not looking forward for weekends nowadays. Cause I know I'll be spending my time at home on weekends and that's lame. Well, with limited circle of friends, that's what I do. Most of my friends are either married, working overseas or working in another state.....

No comments:

Post a Comment