nuffnangers

Dance fever and the perfect boyfriend, nothing could go better


I'm watching Suntec Dance 2007, Singapore. It was amazing. Very young talents and fresh performance. It reminded me of those time when I used to follow my cousin for her dance practise down in youtPark, Orchard Road. Everyday...It was fun. After practise, we'll head to McDonald, grab a pizza or a fast food outlet which I forgot the name( they served seafood platters, delicious. they have it in KL). Anyway, as I was watching these videos in YouTube, I miss the life in Singapore. Night life with the cousins. Everyone has grown up now. They are no longer the kids that we used to bully...Time flies very fast...

One of them is getting married end of this year...We were extremely close despite of all the arguments we had. We used to bathe together, ran away from home together(there's nothing to do with me, was just eager to do what she does..hahah). Skip that awful story. when we were small, we used to go Sentosa...aarrgghh... a must-place to visit when you're in Singapore. We ate ice-cream and act foolishly. We were kids back then....Its normal...Thats what normal kids do, okay....

Ooo Ya, I remembered, its Long John Silver. Sorry me, I'm very forgetful...

Just had my lunch, a sardine, potato and some clams....what a lunch...Not many choice over here...


I spend some time with The Boyfriend. And for once, i thought..Will I ever get someone like him again??a guy like him never exist on this planet Earth anymore, you know... A guy that sees you picking your nose, scratching your butt, don't mind you wearing pyjama to movie....There was once I dreamt of having the most perfect boyfriend but I never knew I could get one now even though he's not perfect...Hei, no one's perfect,okay....

I had a rough relationship previously. Something I wouldn't want to recall or remember having one. It was a waste of money, time and everything. It haunts me everytime. I want to delete it from my memory, if possible. But I was lucky that I met The Boyfriend in time when I was in those hard times...Never had regrets..
We can forget and put the past behind, if we want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment