nuffnangers

It's Friday...weekend's tommorow!!!

I was excited yesterday. I opened my mailbox hoping that the clincher that I bought arrive and to my wish, it did. I was happy. I opened it up before reaching at my doorstep...So no-patience..haha..I ordered black. It fits me well. I can't wait to wear it tommorow for an outing with the boyfriend..So that night, I showed the boyfriend what is clincher...And he goes 'I don't know what is that la'. I laughed....hahahaha...

Daisy clincher.I ordered black color. Courtesy of

http://thekookything.blogspot.com/

I loved it so much!!!. Anyway, went out for lunch with the Boyfriend as we have 2 hours break today. Went for Tomyam fried rice...mmmmm...delicious. So now it makes me sleepy plus air conditioner. Very fullfiling... Anyway, today is quite a bit lame and down for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment