nuffnangers



Not much story today as you can see, it's raining a few minutes ago. Took this picture in Level 3 at my office. Coincidently I was in Level 3 to check the condition of the cubes for restoration purpose. It used to be empty. Jessie's in PG12 for meetings and training. What meeting??I'm not sure. Intelians always have meetings. Craps...Boring...
Anyway, I called daddy this morning, he said Uncle Sim and Auntie Jennifer are coming for a holiday next week. They'll be spending the next few days at my place(Perlis). So daddy asked me to meet them at Penang Airport as courtesy. They're my family's close friends since before I was born. They were mummy friends in Singapore. Very close friends.I can't recall when was the last time we met but I remembered it was in Singapore, previous Hari Raya. Damn,it was way back. I'm kind of excited to meet them actually.



Random pictures taken from last week













No comments:

Post a Comment