nuffnangers

i feel unappreciated and demotivated.feels like kicking Mr.V in the ball as he derserves it...


Today will be my first day without the Boyfriend as he's in KL for some assessment thing. Send him to the office at 6.20am!!!Mr.V is pissing me off by telling my colleague that his team under utillized me...How do you feel that???It is depressing you know....The Boyfriend is not here as well...I feel so down. Going for dinner with Khang and Delon tonight. Dunno where yet.


Anyway, weekend was awesome as the Group hung out together (as usual gossiping about people)...We went Sushi King. Food was ok but best part of all, the Boyfriend tagged along...It was so cool. I so love him. All of us watched Aliens in the Attic (cute, stupid and funny, all in one)


Went for lunch with Khang (unplanned)...Nothing much to talk as we save it for tonight.Hahaha. He's my Astro, you know...

I miss the Boyfriend so much...