nuffnangers

flying sky high


At this right moment when you're reading this post, I'll be seating in my seat, buckle up and ready to go....flying high in the sky to Kuala Lumpur...Woohoo...with BFF, Khang(as usual)...Sadly, I have to leave the Boyfriend...BB, I miss you already...The last time, I flew to India(2007), he cried his tears out...So sweet...Even though I can't see(as I made the last call before turning off my hp), but his voice explained it all...He is the best thing ever happen to me...I'm not sure what I'll be talking about to Khang at this time...Maybe enjoy our trip....BFF will be picking me up in 50 minutes time...I hate flying actually...Anyway, I'll update you all on what's going on in KL through BFF's lappy,if I can find the time ok....Wait for my graduation post ok, peeps......Meanwhile, enjoy your day and have a pleasant evening...