nuffnangers

its december

Wow, imagine how fast December comes by...It is almost a month since my first day in the new company...Colleague are super fun, coorperative and helpful...Pressure starts to build up...I'm still trying to get a grip of myself...Sent mummy,daddy and adik to the bus station yesterday as they're leaving for Singapore.I'm happy and glad that I could meet them up even for a short time....Honestly, I miss them badly...and I miss home too.....Too bad I could not tag along...If not it would be fun especially with Christmas around the corner...First time actually...I miss Singapore and miss my cousin,Phat...She's married though.....
Nothing much to update..I've missed my blogging session as my time is totally occupied..Not like in the previous company...

I do miss a few friends back in the old company...