nuffnangers

work from home


It is Wednesday and every mall are jam packed with shoppers shopping for Chinese New Year. With the sales that are going on, makes it even worst....It make me sad at the same time as I'm not able to celebrate this year due to work commitment...Sometimes to think of it, will people appreciate what we do? Or they'll pass you by like you're not important at all...Sadly, I always say yes to what ever people's request........

Don't have the mood to go to work today actually but I dragged myself up though, with my eyes shut while walking.It is exhausting and tiring to work in the wee hours(mind you, I work at 5am). While some people are still dreaming, I have to wake up at 3.30am,brush my teeth, cold bath and have breakfast and best of all is my breaktime is at 8am!!!!That is the time where people starts to eat breakfast and I'm already on my break...I wonder when can I drive a BMW and goes to work whenever time I want...So good isn't it....Dream la...

Well, was thinking of getting a job that I can do from home (work from la konon). Had this so called 'project', can't even stick my butt at the table for 5 minutes, how the hell I want to work from home. It looks easy when you see someone else doing it but discipline is important...