nuffnangers

after weeks of struggle

Well, its been 3 weeks of hell. Been working 6am shift for the past like...3 weeks??? But I enjoyed because no one will disturb and I get more calls ;-).

I'm blogging from my office actually.Calls are low and not much things to do.Had Indian food for lunch. Elizabeth's mum cooked and it is delicious....Maybe because I prefer Indian food.

Khang's in Penang.Will be going out with him later on. Together with Fifi as well. Boyfie is not sure yet as he has class later in the afternoon but I asked him to skip the class...So bad of me...

Interview was ok last week but I won't put much hope actually....One thing went wrong but I'll keep it to myself.Kind of embarassing to tell the whole world...Most of the interviewees are like...30 plus and some are married.I think I'm the youngest one...I was the first to be called. Interviewer was a girl and a guy...Pretty friendly...Most questions are about myself, on why do I choose MBA and what will I benefit from the course...I 'goreng'everything out...Said what ever that comes across my head at that point...You should see the look of my face...Blur,fake and nervous...I wore baju kurung...Konon nak tunjuk ayu la.

BFF got her Government posting at Majlis Keselamatan Negara. Her first day was on Monday(5th April)..I called on that day..She sounded excited though...Girlfriend, I hope you'll find yourself a cute and handsome guy...Most important is a guy that loves you for who you're and takde pasang2 ok...I'll always pray for...I love you babe...

It's already April and I'm looking forward to May and June.Not that I'm gonna get married or something.Will update you guys when I get the news.