nuffnangers

blogger is back home


I'm back in Perlis. Reached yesterday. Finished work at 3pm and rushed back to pack my things. Lucky to get a ticket at a very last minute. Boyfie said if no ticket, he'll send me to Alor Star bus station. Aaww, so sweet of him. Anyway, I woke up at 11am and till now, I'm a stinky as hasn't take my bath yet. Ahahahaha... I felt sooooo excited to be back home....The smell of a small town gives me the heart-beep. Daddy is in the room resting, adik is at her friend house for a group study and mummy is on her way back to Perlis from KL...A long 3 weeks holiday for her:-)..

Daddy suggested me to find a house in Penang as he assumed I might settle down in Penang. Oohh ya, my master's application has approved and I'm starting my class this coming July in USM. I'm so excited. I did not expect I'll get through as I think I busted during the interview session. Big-time some more.Anyway, now that I'm in, I have to focus on getting my masters done, get a better and stable job. Some savings and plan for my wedding...

BFF is in KL, I believe. And she'll be heading to Trengganu tomorrow for training which will take about a week...I hope she'll manage to pull through the nights in Trengganu..Ahahaha...Good luck BFF....