nuffnangers

last day at home

Well, it is 10.15am. I just woke. Couldn't sleep after 6am. I'm not looking forward to go back Penang. How I wish Perlis is a big city so that I don't have to move else where. Close to teh family as well. BFF is coming later to pick me up and we plan to visit an old friend of us back in high school. It has been years since we last met. She's married with 4 kids. So cute. Anyway Along will be tagging along. Then after that, we'll be heading back to Penang which is the hardest and saddest part of the trip.

Messaging with boyfie yesterday and I know he's going through a rough time. God, please give him the strength to go through all this. Show him the right path. Give him calmness and every strength in every part of the world so that he can pull through. And I miss him as well.

Mummy's baking bread. Nothing beats a home cook bakery and dish.