nuffnangers

end of the weekend

*lipgloss that i always have in my handbag and it smells like chocolate too*


*new bag*


Weekend went pretty well. Planned to go back Perlis on Thursday. I'm kind a miss the family actually. Master is still a little bit of crawling and I hope it would get better by time. Bought a mini hand bag(long string a Acewin). Small and easier to carry around. I use to love big handbags but as time goes by, I noticed that I don't carry many things anymore. I used to have a notebook as well in my handbag but now it's only my mobile phone, my purse, a lip gloss, my hand and body lotion(tube type as it is easier to carry around). The lip gloss that I have smells like chocolate and it glide smoothly when apply. It doesn't feel sticky but you need to reapply after a few minutes as it dries up quickly. Didn't bought it. Was given by my sister.

Not much things to write as not many things happen. I'll be officially unemployed for a week and hope to start in the new department by next Monday (2nd August). I hope this will be good for me. I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep...Hahha. Time to recover all my sleepless days..

I've been talking to boyfie about some things. Just a simple conversation and what I have in mind are:

1. Finish up my masters
2. Double up my savings
3. Get a house of my own (peaceful instead)
4. Get laid (woohoo)
5. takes care of mummy and daddy
6. start paying for Adik's school expenses.
7. Get a car

Well, some people don't appreciate things they have in their life. Some people have to struggle day by day to earn a living yet those people still says it is not enough. For me, I'm grateful with what I have. I'm not in debt though. Some people are full with debt just to show-off.