nuffnangers

it was not just goodbye

A memory lasts forever never does it die.

True friends stay together and

never say goodbye


It was my last day with my team and I held back my tears so that I can have fun with them. Took pictures with each person on the team and how I miss those ' Call wait guys', 'please clear chat wait'.. I know you won't understand what I meant right. Anyway, I'm gonna miss my team a lot. Really a lot. Since I graduated, this is the best time of my real working life. These people taught me a lot of things and what to expect from the real world.

At the same day, went for an interview for another department which was recommended by my manager. I made the decision to step out of my team is not because of some problem that we have among us but some thing that I have to give up in order to give way to my future(studies). In fact all of us were like family. They make me laugh a lot through my experience working with them. Minus the 'berleter' part from my manager. She's just doing her job and I understand that. We took care of each other and gave support when ever one of us were down. That's what family does. Well, some things gotta go.

So these are the people who made my day except for certain days:-). Enjoy