nuffnangers

new things in life

I received a phone call from the human resource department regarding the offer of my new role in a new department. I've got it!!! Starts on Monday(2nd Aug). They called me to explain the package that they're offering and the good part is the salary. Damn good:-) This time it is permanent. Syukur alhamdulillah... First time ever I landed a permanent post since I graduated. I hope I'll manage to stay long in this new role. Fingers crossed.

I'm going back to Perlis this coming Thursday and will be back on Saturday. I really miss the family as much as I misses boyfie when I'm in Perlis. I just want to relax and spend quality time with them as I only go back to visit them once a month. And I'm not sure when will I be back there after this. With new role, they're be lots of things for me to learn and most important I hope my new department will be as much fun as my previous team. I really hope so or else I won't have anything to look for at work a part from the job. BFF just came back from Johor and hell yeah, I know she had so much fun there. Hahaha. And I can see a couple of cure guys as well. Good for her. You deserve someone better girl and I pray that you meet someone who will love you for who you're and most importantly HE IS SINGLE....

Have to do my medical check up tomorrow and I hate that part. I've been to numerous clinic for that reason. God.

And I read through my BFF's blog and I saw she change my name for her link as
yong adlina jd warga usm. This is so suprising but I'm proud. Hahaha.

Anyway, I HATE people who talk big but DO NOTHING...These people are just plain dumb.