nuffnangers

weekend with The Group

Boyfie will have to work AGAIN this weekend. So there goes my 2nd week of boring weekend. NO movie in 2 weeks. Gosh!! Missed a lot of new movies. I want to watch Sex and The City 2 !!!!!!!. But its ok, even if boyfie and me can't watch movie, I don't mind as long as he's still around. I accompanied him for the past 1 week in Sportiva. Tired but worth while. Boyfie is down with fever and cold. Kesian him and he's so stubborn towards medicine. You'll feel like killing yourself just to pujuk him to take medicine. He's been falling a sick a few times this year itself. I know you're tired. Daytime in office and evening till late at night in futsal centre. Hopefully the it is worth your effort that you put.

Going to meet up with Fifi and Khang later after work. I'm so excited!!! Woohoo....I missed you two BFF....Best part about meeting them is the gossip segment. Ahahaha. Please, don't tell me you say NO to gossips...Khang is like the CNN...Ahahahahaha.

Anyway I feel like my head is going to explode. Everything is jumbling up and I'm in the middle of the crossroad. Class starting soon..Goshh...