nuffnangers

i'm lovin' it

Well, the only internet access that I could have currently is by logging in to McD's wifi service while waiting for the Streamyx company to come over to install my broadband connection. It has been almost 4 weeks when I last registered for the service. But its ok, for my education sake, I'll bear with it.

Anyway, I have presentation tonight and here I am blogging nonsense. Actually I'm waiting for my online test result to load. Feels like ages to wait for it. God.

Mid term exam will be in September and I'm still a little bit crawling but thanks to a few of my classmates who has helped me a little. Once the broadband connection is up, I'll have to turbo-boost myself...

Raya is around the corner as well and the family is not sewing any new Raya attires. I'll wear my previous Raya collections as some of them had only been worn once. I'm kind of excited to meet all friends but not that excited at the same time as we're not going back to Singapore for this year's Raya. That mean, I won't be generating income this year (duit raya)...