nuffnangers

PIKOM PC FAIR 2010

*Also some of things I keep during my primary school years. Haha


*this is 2 of the views that I managed to capture on the way back to my hometown. So soothing and makes you forget about those hanky things in big cities.



* I found my first sticker book back in primary school. So funny when I flipped through.




For the second time I actually bought some accessories for my laptop. Best product that I liked at the moment is the Sensonic wireless laser mouse. It run smoothly on most surface including jeans material. It only comes in black. But seriously it is comfortable . And the pointer is sensitive as well. Price was RM49. Normal price as what the salesperson told me was about RM70. Looks like it as well. Anyway, I bought a laptop cooler as well and an external keyboard. The reason is because for a long hours typing, I would prefer to use external keyboard.