nuffnangers

13 years of friendship and still going strong...

A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.
~Lois Wyse


Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive.
~Anäis Nin



I believed that most of us received emails and some even posted in FB saying that Burger King is officially opened in Penang. A long waited favorite joint has finally here...Set that aside....Met with my long old school classmate back in Secondary 5. It was good to see her and had a long chat as well with BFF Alla and Cik Pah. So sad that Along could not be here:-)...Sarah invited us to her 'rumah terbuka' at the Kediaman Setiausaha Kerajaan Negeri (i hope I got it right)... We took a few photos and most of it is in Cik Pah's and Sarah's digicam and SLR....How good if all of us can often meet like this...And we just realize that all of us has been friends for the past 13 years...My God... And this prove that we're getting older each day..Ppfftt..Well, one day we'll look and enjoy the moments that we had together..You now what, despite of every arguments, tears, laughters, craziness and every little things that we said to each other, never a moment I regret knowing the friends that I have back in Secondary school...These are the bunch of people who really stood by me even though my own world look 'ugly' at times... They too never once judge me of the mistakes I made in my life...They supported until I changed to what I am now...They listen to my nagging even though it's 3am in the morning...