nuffnangers

can I or can't I

Past few days has been hectic as I slept quite late due to my mid-term exam which will be this Wednesday. It felt like I just attended my first MBA class and now it is mid-term (almost towards the end of semester). But to be honest, my confidence has yet to come and I don't even feel it. So I'm not sure about all this. Maybe because I have to juggle between work and study at the same. How on earth am I going to pursue my PhD if I can't even handle this. I envy some people who manage to to do 2 things at the same time. They're strong enough and I'm not but I hope I'll learn eventually throughout these 2 years of masters. Wonder how these people manage it.

Left office sharp 4pm as I had to rush home just to do my revision as I know by the end of the day, I'll be damn tired. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day.