nuffnangers

what makes you happy in life?

Have you ever thought that? Honestly, me neither..Is it a happily-ever-after marriage? Tonnes of money? Caring and loving family members? Well, some things are not measured by how successful you're in life rather how successful you're are emotionally. When your emotions are happy, the impossibles will be possible...I never knew how important it is to be happy until today...I fell down numerous times and I still managed to stand strong regardless of what life throws in to me..I have my regrets but there's no point of regretting what you've done or what you should have done instead make your life happier and fuller in the future..Put the past behind...I know it is easy to say but doing it is rather hard..there's no exception for me either.Sometimes when bad things happen to you, you will start thinking back of what has happened in the past..That will lower down your spirit...You try your best to change things again and again but the result is not as good as you think...It is tired to make the best out of you every single day...From the time you wake up in the morning till you put yourself to sleep...Sometimes you just want to erase all the nightmares that you have that keeps haunting you everyday...