nuffnangers

Day 6th




Today passes so slow and I decided to do some extra work in office as I don't have things to do at home either. I'm still not getting over things yet instead it felt even awful. My mind is still blank and I'm still in shock. Didn't have the appetite to eat still. I'm going to look like a walking skeleton if I don't do something about this. I'm still hurt inside and still trying to put fake smile.

Bought ticket to Singapore for Christmas. There's no reason for me to stick around for the holiday. Furthermore I have no one else here. Its been 2 years since I last stepped my feet there. Good to have some time off in order to leave everything behind even though it's just temporary. Some time to think what I really need and what I'm gonna do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment