nuffnangers

A test from up above

God, if I can’t have what I want, let me want what I have

Life is hard sometimes, but there is always a reason for why it is
-Jacquelyn K.

Weekend was good as mummy and a neighbor of mine were here for a medical follow-up.They reached here on Friday night and went back this evening. We wanted to visit Bukit Bendera but it was closed for renovation so we went to Kek Lok Si temple. It was hot and tiring but good. The view from up there were beautiful until it made me don't feel like coming down ever....
Had a good conversation with mummy for the first time ever (after 26 years) about G...Didn't know that she could take the news so calmly. But I'm glad that everything has settled on my side that I don't have to hide my relationship anymore.

I'm praying that God will give me the strength to overcome what I'm facing now and that He will lighten my way and give me a peace of mind..And God, please keep away whatever that comes between me and him..

Feast the eyes on the pictures taken during the visit...

It was believed that you lit the candles and pray that your path and whatever you do will be enlighten by God.







They used to have turtles in this pond



This picture was taken during the medical follow-up. While we were waiting for our turn:-)