nuffnangers

Friday nite





Attended 7aste event at 32 Mansion yesterday night. It was a good nite as the last I had my fun time was months ago. Met a few friends..And Adrian got this CD as a gift..Is Nadhira's CD. I guess she's a newbie in the music industry. Collaboration with Vandal from Canada and King Lhota from Senegal. She's small in size with big voice.Can't remember what question it was...Sorry no pics during the event. Busy talking and eating:-)... The YouTube video clip is one of the song in her latest album.

People make mistake and they should be given a chance to prove that they have changed. So do I. And sometimes we would do the extra things for the person that we care and love. I don't mean that we have to accept what ever mistake our partner did but at least give time to both side to reconsider things and think what they really want. If they're meant to be, fate will be on their side but if fate is not there, no matter how hard we try to be together, it will be broken eventually. I believe good things will happen to people who has faith, hope and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment