nuffnangers

life is unfair sometimes

Life's not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow.
~Terri Guillemets

I didn't expect that life would throw me things that I would have never expected but I guess that what makes life more meaningful. If everyone can predict how the future will be, we won't appreciate what we have. Well sometimes, when things happen, you can only bring yourself back up and pray for strength and guidance. It may take time but eventually you'll be yourself again. Some can stand back in a short period of time but some people (like me_), it may feel forever.

I'm taking one step at a time from now on. Baby steps as I don't want to be hurt and crush anymore. At this moment, daddy and mummy has been the strongest supporter and they know what I'm going through. I'm still having hard time to get myself to sleep at night and it is tiring but I know I have to as I have so much things waiting ahead of me. So many plans to be executed. Plans that I have since I was small...

I've never regretted. Not even once instead I felt lucky to have met such a great man in my life. A man who I respected and look high upon to. A man who I knew will always be there in the time of in need. A responsible and caring person. And a man of honor(put aside his egoistic character, every man has that). A girl would be lucky to have someone like that in her life, Words will not be able to describe how he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment