nuffnangers

a simple meal just the 2 of us

Love is not a matter of counting the years ... But making the years count
By Michelle Amand





Well, had a simple post-Valentine dinner after work in Palace of India. I had Naan and masala chicken while he has Claypot Briyani. We did not celebrate on the actual day as both of us are working and I had class that night. Bought a Casio watch which he has been eyeing on for quite some time. The price of the watch can't be compared with all the things he bought for me.hahahah I did not 'ask' anything as I'm not sure what I want (yes, I do ask from him to buy me things, so what?).

On top of that, this house has been going through a minor renovation, even then the dirt are like major ones. So I had 'fun' cleaning the house for the past 2 days. Felt like my back is breaking apart. God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment