nuffnangers

true friend?? Not sure myself

Do you have a close friend? I bet everyone of us does. How does your good friend treat you? Colder or the bond is still as strong as a diamond. Well today's post will be about friends. Let me tell you a story and you decide what kind of friend I have because I'm not sure myself.

When I was in college, I have a close friend who I share stories with, laugh and cry together. Where ever we go,we'll go together. We took different course. He took education and I took business but that didn't shake our friendship. Yes, there are times we argued but we made up. Life won't be colorful without a little negativity in it right?. So, as time goes by, we graduated. After years of hard work. Still our friendship still remain the same. I work in Penang and he got offered some where else which I won't mention here in the name of respect. So years goes by, he got a new sets of friends so do I. I admit that sometimes I do miss him. Remembering those time when we were still teenagers. It was a whole lot of fun. Nothing to worry.Carefree world. I still cherish our friendship. So as time passes by, I get less phone calls or text from him. I assumed he was busy as both of us are working adults now. I understand that. But after a while, I notice that he only calls when there's business related. As time goes by, a gap existed between us. We no longer send sms to each other just ask how are we doing and that kind of thing. I still meet him once in a while when ever he's here. Even at times, I don't even know he's here. And when ever I ask him why he didn't tell me that he's coming he'll say 'Oh I have something to do, Couldn't make it to meet you'. I can still accept that excuse a few times but later on it's just a lame excuse. Can't he take an effort to meet up even just for a few minutes? I'm not sure whether is it worth to maintain this friendship or let it surpass me.

Frankly speaking, I'm not sure whether he feels that I'm a friend with benefit or a true friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment