nuffnangers

geli and disgusted

I've been noticing this kind of news lately in the newspaper. It has been a widespread disease among our citizens especially the older generations. I wonder how can this happen especially when you're already married...This is so disgusting and immoral behaviour. Has our dignity and pride gone down the drain. And he's 55 years old and expect a sixteen years old girl will keep her mouth shut from her parents. Stupid isn't it???...Even sent her home after it happened...OOHH gosh.. Where did he put his brain..At his knee or what?? This is sickening. And one more thing, how can she not know that banks do not open on Sunday? I'm not sure the reason why she doesn't know as I don't want to put words into her mouth. I guess she'll be traumatised for the rest of her life. People has become animal. Even animal has sense of sympathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment