nuffnangers

invitation to the royal wedding

read more bout her evening dress here. it is a debut as well. White and simple.



So the royal wedding has ended but a new life for these 2 couples as husband and wife has just begun. But the ROYAL WEDDING FEVER has yet to ended. I didn't manage to watch the full version of LIVE telecast of the wedding but I managed to watch partial of it through CNN and you wouldn't believe where I watched it.....At the Office....cool ei...

Well, overall the wedding was simple and sweet...I love it..And now I'm considering to have a Royal British Wedding theme....One day...Short trail of the dress compare to Princess Diana's wedding... And did you know Kate's engagement ring as from Lady Diana's one?.. Talk about a good son...Kate's is definitely lucky to have a family material husband like William.How I wish I have 1 too..



You can read the details in Dianah's blog as I can't seems to copy some of the sentences




No comments:

Post a Comment