nuffnangers

after a week long

I have yet to get my laptop fix and sorry for the lack of updates as I have no access to the world wide web...lame..The time seems so slow as I have not much things to do. Furthermore, my uni is on semester break till September. So now basically, I'm free..

To be honest, not many things happen lately. I'm still on a quest to find my true self and I'm still struggling . I have not decide what I want in life but I have all the plans lay down in front of me..A whole long list of it but the confidence is not there to achieve it..Decision has to be made but I'm just delaying it cause it is hard..But I know eventually someone will end up getting hurt and that's why I said it is hard..


I'm back with my contact lenses but this time I only wear them during weekend...I still need to get a new pair of spectacles for work as the one I'm currently wearing is not good enough since my astigmatism has increased...Blame it on ASTRO:-p


Anyway, many things and question unanswered running on my mind like how would we know if that person is meant for us? Despite you both keep ending up in arguments....It is tired...Tired of having to try hard to make everyone happy except you..Tired of having to sacrifise a lot of things but yet it is not good enough for another person..Tired of being questioned who's more important..It is darnnn tired..And it drains out all my energy left for me...In the end, suffering is what I get.. Why can't everything be just normal like anyone else...Everything is in a mess...Up to a point I don't even know how to untie all the knots...

My intention is just to make everyone happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment