nuffnangers

wedding videographer and photographer



Okay, this time, I'll be blogging about wedding slideshows and videography. You know why, cause it is beautiful and I loike!!.

Everybody has their own dream wedding theme and so forth. We want to capture every moment of the most important step in our life and hopefully it will last forever. I've been looking at this talented videographer who's from the Philippines.He's Jason Magbanua and I can say he's good. Every video that he has created are not the same. He managed to capture every single details of the historical event.

He's not only dealing with customers in the Philippines catering to the local demand but as well as other countries. Well, you can say, the fees is as 'good' as his video and I can bet it is worth every penny you spend on him cause this is once in a lifetime event. Wouldn't you want it to be perfect??If I have a lot of money, which will be a big IF, I will hire him to video my wedding. One of my favorite video is the one above..I think the bridegroom is a celebrity in the Philippines. It is the most beautiful video I've ever seen. And yes, Philippinos are pretty and handsome. The first thing I noticed is that..Enough said and enjoy the video.



And if you're looking at having a good, beautiful pictures for your special event, we have it in Malaysia too and this talented photographer comes from Penang, yes, I repeat, PENANG!!!..I guess Penang-born people are talented (e.g Nicol Ann David).. Hahaha, put that aside...Well, WHIZART is situated at 35 Lembah Permai 1, Tanjung Bungah and even the first glance at this boutique will make you drool..The layout of the boutique are simple and it makes you feel comfortable from the first step into the boutique..You can even visit their Facebook page

Photos's credit to Ke Wynn photographer




No comments:

Post a Comment