nuffnangers

i feel blackish today

Walked into the office today feeling soooo down and demotivated due to doing the same thing. Boring...I viewed Ryan's facebook and he seems happy. Not like he used to when we were still working in CF. Good for him and the weirdest things is 'He's engaged'. His fiancee is cute though. He's lucky and I'm jealous...hahahaha.. I added a few of people that I know in CF. They don't change much but I think I do.I guess so.

Talked to my guy yesterday about not being able to buy him PS2 due to my shopping fetish previously and I wrote down a few things in my organizer which hopefully I can fulfill. It's hard you know to cut down on shopping especially if you have such a generous boyfriend. Too bad on that. Without I realise, its going to be 2 months since I joined Intel and honestly, working here is fun. You do your own thing( How do you possibly think I could be blogging at this time, 10.45am?). But yet I don't have friends at all over here. My companion is just my deskstop and a few notebooks to scribble.
I can't get my mind off the blog that I mentioned yesterday. I opening my closet yesterday night and how pathetic it was...sad...Its been months since I last shop...too bad...I feel like I have $ when I was a student compare to now...Weird isn't it???


This is what I wear normally wear to work but today, it feels black...
Top: from mummy
Sandal:Vincci(size 3!!!!!!)
Jeans:PDI(bought ages ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment