nuffnangers

pizza for lunch and dirty job??

Hhmm...its lunch time and I'm waiting for everyone to get out of the office, if possibly for good.Its just so plain looking at them thinking that they're the greatest engineers.So sick....I had Domino's leftover pizza for lunch that I bought yesterday after work.I know...sounds pathetic...but still taste nice....Well, you know the taste of leftover food..

Pardon me as my camera in in the 'hospital' for repair...I'm using my hp currently for the pics...Be grateful...

I'm currently watching The OC season 3.Going to level 3 later on to check on all the cubes..I mean one by one.This is ridiculous. 'She' should have told me this earlier instead of asking me to go for the 2nd time. Sitting at her chair, staring at the computer( so call busy ) and doing nothing. She'll only carry her butt up if she needed to go to the toilet or pantry. Damn lame....

It so nice if you could have someone to do your dirty job.Well, basically thats what the green badge in Intel does. Cleaning the permanent employee's s***...






No comments:

Post a Comment