nuffnangers

cat and dog fight


Well, mummy called me yesterday and asked me to call daddy. So I asked why..? She said, she and daddy got into an arguement and daddy decided to send grandma back to Trengganu to ease the tension. It's been many times they had this sort of arguement everytime grandma is here. She's sick, I know...But instead of letting her rot alone back in Trengganu, its better to take care of her. But mummy's too perfect, she want everything perfect...

The family is on heat, bad heat. It never happen before...I'm seldom at home and I do feel guilty for not being there to help them. I'm in the middle of the crossroad....Nobody understand the family more than I do. It is easy to say 'Don't get too emotional, nothing can settle even if you cry'.

I'm far from the family, the last things I want to hear, people who don't know how to comfort. Family is a big thing for me. I wouldn't want my family to go their own separate ways because of me....after 27 years of marriage I'm trying to be as strong as I can because daddy taught her daughters how to be strong in any situation...

Family quarrels are bitter things.They don't go by any rules.They're not like aches or wounds; they're more like splits in the skin that won't heal ...
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Anyway, skip that sad sorry. I don't want to think about it at the moment. I had a dream yesterday about my horrible ex-bf. Idreamt of him coming back to me. Well, even if it happen, I'm prepared for the worst. I'm no longger the little kitty that would run away whenever a human stomp his feet. The past has taught me a lot about life on how to connect with people, how to respect people, how to maximize my financial stability but I failed at controlling my emotions when it comes to family. I love my family and my boyfriend a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment