nuffnangers

Good Morning Tuesday

Hhmm.I'm on blues after 3 days of holiday. So damn lazy to come to work. been hanging out with the boyfriend for a couple of day. Daddy and mummy got into an arguement back at home as sis messaged me through her phone. I bought wedges from Vincci. Red in color. Reminds me of Eyna......
Comfortable but because it's new and because I can't remember when was the last I wore heels..I did spring cleaning at my house store and I think there are few shoes that I don't remember buying them.. Actually the Boyfriend bought for me....hahaha...sadly he can't remember buying it for me as well....Bad shit...
We watched Terminator...for the 2nd time yesterday. As usual, I slept off in the mid of the movie. Boring la....before movie we went for ice-cream at Baskin Robbin.


This is what we looked like as we indulge into our ice-cream...I took Cotton Candy flavour and he took chocolate something( can't remember the name).The night before, we went and chill at Sega's in UPR...You know what, it was empty!!!. We drank and then went for maggi goreng. As usual, the boyfriend shit the next morning. While we were at Sega's, the boyfrind was reading newspaper and I got boring and this is what I did...We watched Hanna Montana: The Movie which make me drag The Boyfriend along even he was hesitate to watch at the first attempt. But for the sake of love...he agreed at last. It's a movie you should watch. I cried half way, the part when Miley sang along with his dad...So sweet..The cinema was not full house, surprising ly. It was Saturday, I guess so...



shoe; Giselle Bundchen skirt; Topshop Petite(it's actually a tube:-) ), Top; Ladies singlet from F.O.S

No comments:

Post a Comment