nuffnangers

Hell nooooo....

'How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.'


Anyway peeps. I remembered watching Drag Me To Hell last Saturday. It was a mvie make your bump jumping on the cinema seats as the movie fill with surprises and suspense through out. 3 stars I give. For those who has heart attack, better not as you'll spending your last moment dying in the cinema even if it just started.





I think many of us could still remember this cologne which Tommy produced many years back. Well, I'm currently using it only when I go to work. It doesn't last long actually. I have another one that I seldom spray. I can't find the picture. It's pink in color. My favourite color. Bought it years back but the bottle is not even 1/4.



Aaahhh... Remeber the old school perfume. Very strong smell and it stick to you like a glue. I don't relaly like it but it still finishes.















No comments:

Post a Comment