nuffnangers

something reminds me

Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, to work, to play, and to look up at the stars.
Dear blog,
Today's story would be about someone and people who changed my life in many ways. Imagine how can a person change you life from good to bad or bad to good. They're humans like us. Amazingly, God created creatures with feelings and capabilities to think and do stuffs. Not many of us actually grateful on that. We tend to take advantage on the small things that slip through our eyes until the day when we realise, it's too late and there's no turning back. I had a few rough times for the past few days that make me very down and full of anger. Kind of. I worked in an environment where people are being paid high and their job are basically sitting on the chair, talking on the phone, looking at the PCs. Creating a whole new thing that the company believe could change the world. I'm basically doing the odd or cleaning up their 'shit'. No shame to tell.These people never knew that people like me do exist and people like me has help a lot in bringing up the company. Without people like me, all the small things like collecting newspaper, ordering lunch and dinner for them, attending to their nonsense, craps and etc, or having to listen to their complains(everyday!!!). It is sick. I'm not trying to complain but just to flip the facts. At the end of your contract, they'll do a small fairwell party for you. Saying that they'll miss you and what so ever.
When I took over a girl's job back in April'09. I attended her fairwell lunch. Held in the biggest conference room in my office. I did not feel sick when looking at those faces. But after having to stand on my own, I couldn't even stand by just hearing their voices. It actually make me feel disgusted. Honestly... The people took and still taking advantage on people like me. They set in their mind that they'r are the bosses while people like me has nothing to be qualified of. They don't know that...
I msged my senior that I might be late to work as working hours here are quite flexible...For some:-). And she replied by aksing why I'll be late. I said I overslept. When I reach work, she instant messaged me saying that my supervisor asked why I'm late. I'm just trying to be really honest. But the Boyfriend said, honesty will never bring you further. How far is honesty importance in today's living style??
Well, I've leartn many lesson for the past many years, but sometimes we keep repeating the same bloody mistakes.But why?? Even though the previous mistakes smacked us right in front of our face. Even myself. I don't deny that.
But I believe, human will never ever apprecaite what's good in their life until dreadful things comes to you. Then all the memories of the good things will swift before your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment