nuffnangers

between my dreams and the reality...checked...

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person."
- Mignon McLaughlin



Another day in the office with nothing to do apart from blogging...Lame and boring...The only friend I have is Munyis...But only through instant messaging...No physical friends at all..My life sounds pathetic isn't it...That's the truth...Well, I've been doing some thinking....about....you'll be shock....thinking about getting married but I'm not sure myself whether I'm prepared or not...I mean mentally and financially...The truth is I'm not financially stable....Mentally??... Hhmm.... only about 30%.... Well, I don't want to be a housewife yet....It is not like we're in the 70s or something....Women should have a career nowadays,not ending up spending your time and strength in the kitchen....Well, not that I don't like to cook for my family....if I have one but I wouldn't want to waste my years of studying like shit down the drown. I want to make something out of it....Give my little sister a better education, I mean...Maybe it triggered me to think about getting married as I see everyone that I know is starting a family of their own...

I have many things that I want to do and I think marriage will only get in the way between me and my dreams...I am a dreamer, I admit that but it doesn't stops there..I want to make it happen...I want to be someone big, powerful, able to make vital decision for the company, someone who will sign authorization letter, and any company matter will have to go through me, travel around the world, attending big meetings, and most important of all, having to own my first BMW....Amazed??? That is not even half of my dreams....See what I mean. If I were to get married now, can I achieve those things?? I don't think so...I don't want to be someone who thinks up to a certain level of satisfaction, I want to maximize what I have...

Saying is easy but executing them is another thing to think of...I have a very long way to go... Marriage is my second plan...Not at the moment...I've found the right guy but the time has yet to come...

Another entry : Well, some people just can't shut their mouth up...So annoying...Introducing Mr.V, the most annoying human being in my department...Heard that he got promoted, so he wants to perfom...His performance is making me annoyed...I hate him...And he look so sissy....