nuffnangers

i smell envy and memories of the good old days

The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life.
Richard Bach










One of my cousin is getting married..Childhood cousin I can say...The theree of us grew up together,bathe together, slept together and get naked together...ahahaha...2 girls and a boy...The boy is in Australia flying school...I soon realised that everyone has grown up now..The three of us are no longer small kids running around the house....You won't believe what we did when we were young...It was fun...Even though we're far apart from each other, yet, the closeness is still there...How I miss those days...
Those pictures on top dated back in 2007. We celebrated hari raya there. We do that every year except this year. The one wearing wearing zebra stripe top is the one who's getting married... and the only solo male is her future husband...We were at Sentosa.The last I went was with her and my other cousins as well as my aunties...That was like more than 10 yeras ago...Phheeww... We were in kindergarten if I'm not mistaken...Sentosa is not like before.Many things has change...