nuffnangers

Its Friday, people

It's 9.21am. I guess this is the earliest time I ever blog. Well, its Friday and I'm kind of happy as tommorow will be weekend. Not much work to do...at the moment. Later going out for lunch with the Boyfriend. 2 hours break today babes...Actually there's no where you can go in Penang. Its just a small tiny island where you need only like 3 hours and you're done exploring it. I finished it ever since 2004.hahaha. With one of my bestfriend, Alla. She's going off to Sabah for training. I missed her a lot. We used to do a lot of things together, you know. It was fun back then.
What could possibly they have in Sabah. Well, at least its betetr than Perlis. I guess so.

I do need a break like this. A calm, cosy clear water scenery. Lazing on Sunday by the seaside with loved ones.Well, its gonna be just a dream. Sad...Anyway, I'm thinking of what to wear to my ex-college prom night. Even though I graduated last year October. Most probably I will not miss it. Of course I'll be going with my beloved Boyfriend and best friend, who else, Khang Wei. Hahaha. Both of them will make you laugh your ass off, I tell you. Maybe this year I'll be wearing a maxi dress. Not too sure...or maybe a dress??Gorgeous isn't it...