nuffnangers

Head lice and f***ing irritating, Mr.V


Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make brand new ending.
- Carl Bard

First of all, I have head lice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I don't know where on earth I got it...I shampooed my hair everyday...My hygiene is great...I'm a clean person...I've been having this itching on my head for past few month and I thought it was some kind of allergy until yesterday.............................I found a head lice on my finger while scratching my head.I press it and came the 'pop' sound and I was like....SHIT!!!!!I have head lice.....Going to the pharmancy later during lunch time...Can't take the itching anymore. This is just one problem.

I've been rushing whole morning until I forget to top up the pantry and Mr.V sent me and email (CCed to Ms.J as well)...He is such a jerk and I hate him...He's bringing attention to every details of my actions...Why can't he come to my desk and enquire directly to me????I guess he's having some kind of 'attention disorder'...Lame and pathetic sissy!!!!!....Just because he's promoted recently, he wants to perform...Suck your own ass sucker....He's so irritating and kiss ass person you know...If you were in my position, I bet you'll cursing him loudly!!!I still have the patience though...He's not worth the arguements. People like him should just be ignore or give him a silent treatment..Should not explode...

Went for lunch with The Boyfriend. Stop by pharmacy to buy a bottle of stupid lice shampoo and lice comb..Why does the lice invade my head....???This is so humiliating and disgusting. I told the pharmacist that it was for my sister.........Bluekkk!!!