nuffnangers

Mr.V is making my life miserable again and he's so snobby

I'm going through a very bad day for the past few days....Job burn...

Today is the story of a guy at my workplace who annoys me almost everyday. Giving me stupid task, which he himself can do it...instead he asked me...Just because his position is higher than mine, he thinks that he can ask me to do anything....And guess what, I don't feel like working here anymore. The feeling gets stronger each day. I'm eyeing for another job actually. This job is making me cripple inside...Boring and dead end job. Plus trying to meet engineers nonsense demand, making me feel left out. In the sense that, I feel like I'm a 'slave' for these people even though not every one of them. Some are nice...There's no motivation at all. Every morning I force myself up and get ready for work. Daddy said, you have to make the job interesting...I tried but nothing change...

Well, took hald day leave yesterday and went to watch G.I Joe : Rise of the Cobra. It was a good movie. Packed with actions, sexy and hot girls...and not to forget, handsome 'people'... Ahahahaha. Overall, they still can't beat Transformers...