nuffnangers

high school reunion, convo and flashback

Well, I bumped into a page in FB... They posted pictures of Derma's reunion held in Putra Palace during the recent Hari Raya..It was f***ing huge and happening!!! and guess what, I added Ariff Merican (lots of history with him, should not tell on my blog).....and Khairul Faiz...I was so anxious to tell Yana so I called her but no answer...Instead I called Alla (BFF) and we managed to talk halfway as I have tasks to complete...This is a huge story....!!!OMG!!!...He looked different...From the photos that I managed to view, he looked slimmer and handsome...Damn Yong, remember that you're some one else's Gf....Well, I do remember that...Even if I'm single, I'm soooooooo not going to hook up back with him...It was longggggggg story...and pathetic, nothing happy to remisnicense about....

But year 2002-2003 was years of my life...Hahahaha..Many things happen and it was a lesson to learnt...It was years back, eveything is history...

Back to the reunion...Talked to Alla(BFF) just now...So she said she chatted with Kamil yesterday and they were planning to do next year's reunion in Brasmana hotel and now itself I feel so excited...Given that mummy don't plan to celebrate Raya in Singapore or else I'll have to miss it...Anyway,looking back those good old days when all of us were in high school, we were not close, not to say talking to each other...Sometimes we don't even know each other's name!!! But during the reunion, we were all like good friends, it was a pleasure moment and I'm lovin' every piece of it...It was s*** fun...


Remembering my college years which filled with crying(can't find solution to account question:-p), laughing in mamak, movie during class(we did skip class,ok,who have not done that during college time??)...It was pure fun, those 'childish' arguments we had(stupid!!)..And now, everyone is graduating while me, stuck in this dead end job(i'm included in that graduation, don't get me wrong)..I'm soooo looking forward this coming convocation as my batch are in...So we'll definitely have the best of fun..