nuffnangers

i thought i was having dizziness...

Ok, went back home and did my freak work (sweeping the floor, thats what the Boyfriend call)...While I was sweeping, the Boyfriend said

Boyfriend: B, why the chair shaking ar?
Me : No la
Boyfriend : Ya la ( the Boyfriend sat quietly and I saw him craddling a 'lil bit...scary)

So I looked up at the ceiling and the fan was shaking. To confirmed again, I went and see the pail of water near to the kitchen to see whether it is shaky or not, and it did...Well, I panicked a while and opened the back door to see has anyone rushing down the stairs..No...Only a few families..It is not that bad when I first exeprience it back in 2005 or 2006 (I can't remember)...If you're moving around, you can't really feel..I felt dizzy but I did not say anything to the Boyfriend...I off the tv and asked the Boyfriend to go down...

Boyfriend : Ei, why you off the tv??
Me : Its earthquake la..Come go down...See, everyone is rushing down...I experienced this before..
Boyfriend : But you survived rite??..Its nothing one la...Faster, on the tv back..Hayoo...

So I switched on the TV back and continue with my sweeping and cooking...I cooked nasi minyak, ayam goreng berempah (tasted awful), and chicken curry(which tasted like....)..The Boyfriend enjoyed it though;-)..Thats why I like cooking...Going for Sentral Mooncake Festival with Khang and the Boyfriend...Surprisingly the Boyfriend agreed to tag along...I'm craving for.....free food...