nuffnangers

adrenaline rush!!!woohoo

So what if I feel nervous...Not because I'm getting married, ok.....I'm heading down to KL next week with my BFF Khang and on top of that I'm meeting my old school BFF as well for my graduation ceremony!!! Double joy for me...As for the Boyfriend, I'll have to leave him for about 5 days....I'm sooooo gonna miss him...This graduation will be fill with fun and joy as those who graduated are from my batch....I'm so damn excited....

Will be attending the graduation dinner with Khang on Friday nite..Might be going by cab... Guess...I hope I'll be sitting at the same table as him or else I'll have to act dumb because I know no one there....Lina will be there as well...Same goes Kamini and the rest........I'll be wearing mummy's baju songket(maroon in color) as the theme will be traditional...Good...I was thinking of wearing something else...Even on the actual day, they require us to wear traditional again... Lame isn't it....That's the hated part...But its ok actually as you don't have to think what to wear...

Came to the office as usual...Facebooking...So not good as it is call 'addiction'...I wonder how many people would die to have a job like mine...Hhmm...'Gaji buta'....hahaha....

I'm so excited to start my work at the new company...I just need the money for my blogshop... After that, I'll be my own tauke....hahahaha...Fun...Then I can just work from home and let the Boyfriend crank his ass off working...

Well, life has been great for me after the awful breakup 2 years back...Slight arguments, sobbing is normal...A relationship will never be perfect without those small setbacks.....Was talking to BFF yesterday night and it made me think that how much of time, energy I have wasted on the previous relationship...I know I will never get those things back but what made me regret was, I never actually stood up for myself...I let him treat me the way he wants...Easy said to let go of the past but it never was easy...honestly....I met the wrong guy at the wrong time and at the wrong place...I knew that things will never work out at the beginning of our relationship but somehow, dunno why, I did not do anything....We have different views, goals and perspective s about our lives......If I were given a chance, I would want to slash him so that he'll know how does it feel to hurt a woman but I know it will never change anything...