nuffnangers

diahornea, last minute work, map


People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.

Had a very bad diahornea since yesterday(woke up at 5.30am this morning to shit)...Came to work and took 2 packets of diahornea pills...

I think I've mentioned thousand of times that I'm so excited for my graduation...Rizki called me yesterday...I said if it wasn't about the convocation, I guess he'll forget me as a friend... He useless ass...Do things at the very last minute...So kanchiong....

Delon emailed me as well asking me for map to PICC...and asked which hotel is the nearest..He'll be bringing Nelly and his parents....

Cooked ayam masak bawang and ate with fried rice. Chicken was ok but too spicy..Hhmm...Went no where yesterday...No plans for the weekend yet...

Btw, Mr.V asked me to check all Xmas deco on all conference rooms. What the heck??? You goes in and out of the room everyday and walk pass by them everyday..Can't he take it out??? Am I that 'maid' to him?..Gosh!!!