nuffnangers

bangkok, here we come.


Well, IMed Khang just now. Told him about my plan for a vacation in Bangkok as well as to buy some stuff for my blogshop. I told him that I wanted to get serious with m blogshop and if everything goes well, I might go fulltime on that...but let me be comfotable and stabile in my upcoming new job...I hope it goes well and i can catch-up with everything new...

I told him we're not going yet but we still need to plan so that we can buy some time to save up some money...I told him my budget is around RM1000 and he said it is way too high..I told him that it is because I need to buy some stuff for the blogshop as well...RM500 is enough for him, I said...And he agreed...He said at least can save some money and he need to apply for a passport..*shame*..I'm bad....

Anyway, another story is, went to GP yesterday note to watch G Force 3D. It was fun and hilarious and not to mention, they're so damn cute...I wish I could train Russell and Max to be super spy...That is so lame and impossible...So we reached GP at about 8.30...Went straight to the cinema to buy tickets and I thought I was clever enough to think that ticket was supposed to be cheaper as it was movie day (every Wednesday) and I was wrong...Pity the Boyfriend...Ticket still remain at RM30 (for 3D movies)...On teh way down, we passed by some small booth and some glitter sticker caught my attention..So I bought as attached in the above picture...Cut that...Then, we went to A&W as I was thinking of eating their special promo, rice with daging/ayam masak lemak cili api...It was superb but sadly they said the promo has ended...So I ate chicken waffle with curly fries and the Boyfriend ate double mozza burger with fries...We shared the drink....

Movie finished ata round 11pm...We stopped by Yunus maggi goreng and headed home....* islept like a pig*...

Another thing is, I've been working here for 6 months and some people still don't know who the should refer to for room booking. Isn't that sound f***ing lame...Am I invisible or what...??? I've cleaning up the pantry, walking down the hall to collect your f***ing submissions, go up and down to entertain your request, doing deco for the building and etc. This is a strong reason why I'm leaving this company..I can't tolerate these people's nonsense anymore...And heaven sake Mr.V, why would I not submit your expenses claim??? Will I get money in return if I sabotaged your claim...If you do not trust me, you should not have gave me responsibilities at the first place...Instead of asking me to do, it is better for you to do it yourself rite????....But it's ok, I'm leaving YOU soon and you'll have your peace of mind...and I pray that the new job I'm getting will be a lot better than here...