nuffnangers

last day of the week and I'm waiting for the weekend

Attended Mooncake Festival at my previous college...It was OK...Organized by the UNITAR chinese student association...The best part was, entrance and food are free ;-)...ahahaha... Bumped into Nazya and Jamil and we were goossiping (buat dosa wei) about someone... I asked them out on Sunday for movie....By the way, told the Boyfriend that I wanted to go USM tomorrow to enquire about my Masters application....Walk in is better than applying online... Supposed to go with Khang but all of a sudden he said, most probably he'll have to go back to his hometown tomorrow to ask his parents whether they are going for his graduation or not...puff...
One more thing, Nazya and Khang were showing off their new hp E75 and I'm sooo jealous... Shoukd have accepted the Boyfriend's idea of wanting to buy me a new Sony Ericsson Xperia... I was stupid as usual ;-(.... Went back and I told the Boyfriend :

Me : B ar, I see Nazya hp very cantik la..When you have the moey, buy for me ar??
Boyfriend : Why wanna buy new one?
Me : Then? everybody have new hp..Some more now the flip type like IM phone is so in
Boyfriend : So what?? If I buy new one for you, you'll drop it and my poket only sakit.
Me : B ar, ayooo!!!
Boyfriend : Last time, when I wanna buy for you the Experia you said ' Nevermind B,my hp can still be use'. I know you'll regret one...

See what I mean...He can read my mind...*sad*

Last week and this week has been a tiring week... I hope it would be better next week...