nuffnangers

this post is dedicated to the people who has helped me alot in life.

By the time you're reading this, I'm walking up/down the stage in Putrajaya International Convention Center after receriving my scroll..Marking that I've successfully finished my Bachelor studies...Maybe tears running down my chicks....Daddy and mummy are watching me by the podium...Maybe mummy is crying...All my hard work has finally paid off...For all the things I had to go through, made it worth while...Seeing the smile on their faces....

I never thought I can go through this when I first started my semester...As all my friend managed to enter public universities, I'm way off the route....I dreamt of being a doctor since high school but because of my so-called laziness, I ended up in a private college which I thought private college are only for losers and ended up doing finance instaed of medicine...My heart crushed at that time...Regretting for not working hard enought and regretting for not listening to my parent's advice..I took everything lightly untill it actually slammed at my face....Daddy was the one who motivated me all this years up till today....While mummy provided me with the extras that I need...They both has sacrificed a lot....Even Adik sacrificed her needs and wants just to give way to me...

I can never repay everything that they has done for me for all these years...Not to forget the Boyfriend who supported me as well, emotionally...Who stood up till late at night accompanying me during exam period...Who listened to my nonsense, who let me use his t-shirt as tissue to wipe off my tears because I was scared that I might fail...Every test....Who calmed me down a day before the exam, who sent/pick me to/from college.....

To my classmates especially Kamini who willing to put up an effort to teach me(FYI, I'm a slow learner), who will call me in the morning and forced me to come to class(I'm a sleepy head), who has been there for me throughout our 4 years in college, for letting me study at your house even during weekends, for nagging me because I did something wrong(for my own good) and most important of all, you accepted me as your friend for who I am regardless of my history.

Also to my bestfriend, Nor Farah(Alla) and Adelyn who supported me from far..We only talk on the phone..Hahah..It is good enough...

To those who I did not mention names, I would like to thank you as well for being there for me. For standing by me through everything which a friend would do...